Risk Management System Improvement
Does your organisation's risk management system have guiding principles that:
- Are an integral part of your overall organisational processes including strategic planning and all project and change management processes?
- Are part of all decision making?
- Are systematic, structured and timely?
- Are based on the best information available?
- Are tailored to your business?
- Are transparent and inclusive?
- Are dynamic, iterative and responsive to change?
- Creates and protects value?
- Explicitly addresses uncertainty?
- Takes human and cultural factors into account?
- Facilitates continual improvement?
Does your organisation have an effective risk management framework?
Is risk management in your organisation embedded throughout your organisation?
Does your organisation use information derived from the risk management processes and is it adequately reported and used as a basis for decisions making and accountability at all organisational levels?
If your answer to any of these questions above is not positive, you may find our support to develop a systemic approach to establish overarching risk management principles for you organisation and a risk management framework that supports continually improving your risk management outcomes, of assistance to your organisation.
Contact us if you think we can be of assistance in establishing or improving your Risk Management System.